Get Account Ledger Entry
Get a specific account ledger entry.
- requestType is getAccountLedgerEntry
- ledgerId is the ledger ID
- includeTransactions is true to retrieve transaction details, otherwise only transaction IDs are retrieved (optional)
- includeHoldingInfo is true to retrieve asset or currency info (optional) with the ledger entry. The default is false.
- change (S) is the change in the balance for the holding identified by ‘holdingType’
- eventType (S) is the event type causing the account change
- ledgerId (S) is the ledger entry ID
- holding (S) is the item identifier for an asset or currency balance
- isTransactionEvent (B) is true if the event is associated with a transaction and false if it is associated with a block.
- balance (S) is the balance for the holding identified by ‘holdingType’
- holdingType (S) is the item being changed (account balance, asset balance or currency balance)
- accountRS (S) is the Reed-Solomon address of the account
- block (S) is the block ID that created the ledger entry
- event (S) is the block or transaction associated with the event
- account (S) is the account number
- height (N) is the the block height associated with the event
- timestamp (N) is the the block timestamp associated with the event
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)