Get Expected Transactions
Returns the non-phased unconfirmed transactions expected to be included in the next block (only), plus the phased transactions scheduled to finish in that block (whether approved or not).
- requestType is getExpectedTransactions
- account is one account ID (optional)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- expectedTransactions (A) is an array of expected transactions
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)