Get Holding Shufflings
Retrieves info about shufflings for a specific holding and/or stage.
- requestType is getHoldingShufflings
- holding is the holding ID (optional)
- stage is the stage of the shuffling
- includeFinished is true to include completed shufflings (optional)
- firstIndex is a zero-based index to the first tagged data to retrieve (optional)
- lastIndex is a zero-based index to the last tagged data to retrieve (optional)
- adminPassword is a string with the admin password (optional)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
- shufflings (A) is an array containing the shuffling object.