Get Account Current Order Ids
Get current asset order IDs given an account ID in reverse block height order.
- requestType is either getAccountCurrentBidOrderIds or getAccountCurrentAskOrderIds
- account is the account ID
- asset is an asset ID filter (optional)
- firstIndex is a zero-based index to the first order ID to retrieve (optional)
- lastIndex is a zero-based index to the last order ID to retrieve (optional)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- bidOrderIds or askOrderIds (A) is an array of order IDs
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Example: Refer to Get Account Current Order Ids example.