Get EC Block
Get Economic Cluster block data.
- requestType is getECBlock
- timestamp is the timestamp (in seconds since the genesis block) of the EC block (optional, default (or zero) is the current timestamp)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
Note: If timestamp is more than 15 seconds before the timestamp of the last block on the blockchain, errorCode 4 is returned.
- ecBlockHeight (N) is the EC block height
- ecBlockId (S) is the EC block ID
- timestamp (N) is the timestamp (in seconds since the genesis block) of the EC block
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)