Get All Trades
Get all trades since a given timestamp in reverse block height order.
- requestType is getAllTrades
- timestamp is the timestamp (in seconds since the genesis block) to begin retrieving trades (optional, default 0)
- firstIndex is a zero-based index to the first trade to retrieve (optional)
- lastIndex is a zero-based index to the last trade to retrieve (optional)
- includeAssetInfo is true if asset information is to be included in the result (optional)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
Note: If timestamp is omitted or zero, and no index is given, all trades in the entire blockchain will be retrieved, which may timeout or crash your system.
- trades (A) is an array of trade objects (refer to Get Trades)
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)