Create a new poll. POST only.
Request: Refer to Create Transaction Request for common parameters.
- requestType is createPoll
- name is the name of the poll
- description is the description of the poll, or the question to be answered
- finishHeight is the block height when the poll is completed
- votingModel is 0 for One Vote Per Account, 1 for Vote By XIN Balance, 2 for Vote By Asset Balance and 3 for Vote By Currency Balance
- minNumberOfOptions is the minimum number of options (answers) that must be voted for
- maxNumberOfOptions is the maximum number of options (answers) that can be voted for
- minRangeValue is the minimum integer value for an option (answer) (>= 0)
- maxRangeValue is the maximum integer value for an option (answer) (>= minRangeValue)
- minBalance is the minimum balance (in TQT or QNT) required for voting (optional, default 0)
- minBalanceModel is (required if minBalance > 0, must match votingModel when votingModel > 0)
- 1 for XIN balance
- 2 for an asset balance
- 3 for a currency balance
- holding is the asset or currency ID (required if minBalanceModel > 1)
- option00 is the name of option (answer) 0
- option01 is the name of option (answer) 1 (optional)
- option02 is the name of option (answer) 2 (optional)
Response: Refer to Create Transaction Response. The transaction ID is also the poll ID.