Get Asset Account Count
Get the number of accounts that own an asset given the asset ID.
- requestType is getAssetAccountCount
- asset is the asset ID
- height is the height of the blockchain to determine the account count (optional, default is last block)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
Note: If table trimming is enabled (default), the height must be within 1440 blocks of the last block.
- numberOfAccounts (N) is the number of accounts that own the asset
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)