Broadcast a transaction to the network. POST only.
- requestType is broadcastTransaction
- transactionBytes is the bytecode of a signed transaction (optional)
- transactionJSON is the transaction object (optional if transactionBytes provided)
- prunableAttachmentJSON is the attachment object embedded in transactionJSON containing a prunable message (required if transactionJSON not provided because transactionBytes never includes prunable data)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
- fullHash (S) is the full hash of the signed transaction
- transaction (S) is the transaction ID