Can Delete Currency
Determine if a currency can be deleted.
- requestType is canDeleteCurrency
- account is the account ID
- currency is the currency ID
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- canDelete (B) is true if the currency can be deleted, false otherwise
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Note: a currency can be deleted only when all units of the currency are held by account. A reservable currency that has not yet been issued can be deleted by the issuer. A mintable currency that has not completed minting cannot be deleted by a non-issuer.