Generate File Token
Generate a file token. POST only.
- requestType is generateFileToken
- secretPhrase is the passphrase of the account generating the token
- file is the path to the file to be signed
- token (S) is a 160 character string representing the 100-byte token which consists of a 32-byte public key, a 4-byte timestamp, and a 64-byte digital signature
- account (S) is the account number corresponding to secretPhrase
- accountRS (S) is the Reed-Solomon address of the account
- timestamp (N) is the time (in seconds since the genesis block) that the token was generated
- valid (B) is true if token is valid, false otherwise
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Note: Since token contains the token generator’s public key and digital signature, the file can be validated as digitally signed by the owner of the public key using Decode File Token.