Get All Waiting Transactions
Get unconfirmed transactions temporarily kept in memory during transaction processing.
- requestType is getAllWaitingTransactions
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- transactions (A) is an array of unconfirmed transactions temporarily kept in memory (S)
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)