Validate a token without requiring the transmission of a secret passphrase.
- requestType is decodeToken
- website is the signed text, typically an authorized URL
- token is the token generated by Generate Token.
- account (S) is the account number that generated the token
- accountRS (S) is the Reed-Solomon address of the account
- timestamp (N) is the time (in seconds since the genesis block) that the token was created
- valid (B) is true if token is valid, false otherwise
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Note: Since token contains the token generator’s public key and digital signature, website can be validated as authorized by the owner of the public key, and the public key determines the account ID.