Get Order Trades
Get all trades that were executed as a result of a given askOrder and/or bidOrder in reverse block height order.
- requestType is getOrderTrades
- askOrder is an ask order ID (optional)
- bidOrder is a bid order ID (optional if askOrder provided)
- firstIndex is a zero-based index to the first trade to retrieve (optional)
- lastIndex is a zero-based index to the last trade to retrieve (optional)
- includeAssetInfo is true if the decimals and name fields are to be included (optional)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
Response: Refer to Get Trades.