Get Poll Vote
Get a poll vote given a poll ID and an account ID.
- requestType is getPollVote
- poll is the poll ID
- account is the account ID
- includeWeights is true to calculate and return the weight assigned to each vote (optional)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- votes (A) is an array of votes, the range values (S) corresponding to each option (answer) with empty strings for non-votes
- voter (S) is the account number of the voter
- voterRS (S) is the Reed-Solomon address of the voter
- transaction (S) is the transaction ID of the vote
- weight (S) is the weight assigned to each vote (applies if includeWeights is true)
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Note: Votes are deleted from the database 1441 blocks after the poll is finished. Only aggregate results are kept (refer to Get Poll Result).