Get a list of peer IP addresses.
- requestType is getPeers
- active is true for active (not NON_CONNECTED) peers only (optional, if true overrides state)
- state is the state of the peers, one of NON_CONNECTED, CONNECTED, or DISCONNECTED (optional)
- includePeerInfo is true to include peer detail as in Get Peers
- service to filter on a specific service
Note: If neither active nor state is specified, all known peers are retrieved.
- peers (A) is an array of peer addresses
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)