Decode File Token
Validate a file token without requiring the transmission of a secret passphrase. POST only.
- requestType is decodeFileToken
- file is the path to the file that was signed
- token is the token of the file
- account (S) is the account number that generated the token
- accountRS (S) is the Reed-Solomon address of the account
- timestamp (N) is the time (in seconds since the genesis block) that the token was generated
- valid (B) is true if token is valid, false otherwise
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Note: Since token contains the token generator’s public key and digital signature, file can be validated as signed by the owner of the public key, and the public key determines the account ID.