Get a transaction object given a (signed or unsigned) transaction bytecode, or re-parse a transaction object. Verify the signature.
- requestType is parseTransaction
- transactionBytes is the signed or unsigned bytecode of the transaction (optional)
- transactionJSON is the transaction object (optional if transactionBytes is included)
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
Response: Refer to Get Transaction for additional fields.
- verify (B) is true if the signature is verified, false otherwise