Get all active peers, optionally of a certain version or a minimum weight.
- requestType is dumpPeers
- version is a version filter such as 1.5.11 (optional)
- weight is a minimum weight filter such as 1000 (optional)
- connect is true to force a connection attempt to each known peer first (optional); password protected like the Debug Operations if true
- peers (S) is a string of peer IP addresses or DNS names, separated by semicolons
- count (N) is the number of peers in the peers string.
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)