Start / Stop / Get Forging
Start or stop forging with an account, or check to see if an account is forging. POST only.
- requestType is either startForging, stopForging or getForging
- secretPhrase is the secret passphrase of the account (optional for stopForging and getForging if password protected like the Debug Operations )
- deadline (N) is the estimated time (in seconds since the last block) until the account will forge a block (startForging and getForging only)
- hitTime (N) is the estimated time (in seconds since the genesis block) when the account will forge a block (startForging and getForging only)
- remaining (N) is the deadline less the elapsed time since the last block (getForging only)
- foundAndStopped (B) is true if forging was stopped, false if forging was already stopped (stopForging only)
- account (S) is the account number (getForging only)
- accountRS (S) is the Reed-Solomon address of the account (getForging only)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Note: A getForging request returns errorCode 5 if the account is not forging. If the account has a zero effectiveBalance, forging can be started but deadline and hitTime will be set to zero.