Get Minting Target
Get the current minting target of a mintable currency.
- requestType is getMintingTarget
- currency is the mintable currency ID
- account is the minting account ID
- units is the amount (in QNT) of currency to mint
- requireBlock is the block ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
Note: units cannot be greater than 1/10000 of the maxSupply (refer to Issue Currency). Increasing units decreases targetBytes.
- difficulty (S) is the current difficulty, an estimate of the number of hashes needed to meet the target
- targetBytes (S) is the 32-byte target (little endian), which must equal or exceed the computed hash of the nonce
- currency (S) is the currency ID
- counter (N) is the counter associated with the minting account, the value previously submitted to Currency Mint
- lastBlock (S) is the last block ID on the blockchain (applies if requireBlock is provided but not requireLastBlock)
- requestProcessingTime (N) is the API request processing time (in millisec)
Note: If a nonce is found such that its hash is less than the target, it can be submitted to the blockchain along with counter + 1 using Currency Mint, which results in unitsTQT being credited to the minting account. difficulty is inversely related to the target, and so increases exponentially as maxSupply is approached because the target is defined as (2exp-1)/units, where exp decreases linearly from 256-minDifficulty to 256-maxDifficulty. (Refer to Issue Currency for maxSupply, minDifficulty and maxDifficulty.)