Download Prunable Message
Downloadins a prunable message attachments directly as binary data. An optional secretPhrase parameter is supported, to allow decryption and downloading of the encrypted part of the message instead of the plain text part.
- requestType is downloadPrunableMessage
- transaction is the transaction ID
- secretPhrase is the secret passphrase used to decrypt the encrypted part of the message (optional)
- sharedKey is the shared key used to decrypt the message (optional) (see Get Shared Key)
- retrieve is true to retrieve the message from achival node if needed (optional)
- requireBlock is theblock ID of a block that must be present in the blockchain during execution (optional)
- requireLastBlock is the block ID of a block that must be last in the blockchain during execution (optional)
Response: The prunable data as a binary file.